PhotoPlus Magazine 10th anniversary (132)
Check out my story in the latest issue (no. 132) of PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine. It’s the 10th Anniversary issue!
• Inside you’ll find ten of our favourite Canon camera and photo techniques.
• We’re also celebrating the ten most iconic Canon EOS DSLRs of the decade from 2007-2017.
• We’ve teamed up with Canon to give away a new Canon EOS 77D camera and EF-S 18-135mm lens, worth a total of £1200.
• Also inside are the usual great new Canon tips, new photo projects and image-editing tutorials, including free video guides to try.
• We interview sports photography ace Adam Pretty, and in our informative Canon School section we answer your tricky queries.
• In Gear, we test eight wide-angle zooms, plus reveal a host of all-new Canon kit including four lenses, a macro flash, and an EOS M.
Get your print copy in all good newsagents and supermarkets (UK), print and/or digital editions also available at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/photoplus
I think i've done a PhotoPlus story for the last 3 years running, which is pretty cool! Nadine informs me it's well written and I come across well, but to be quite honest I haven't read it back because I critique too much and hate my ramblings and/or seeing how they may be edited. Getting used to seeing images printed on different papers and with different inks and placing that power in someone hands and it maybe not doing certain images justice is painful enough, never mind my dyslexic ramblings to boot, lol.
Anyways, click on the pix for Model, MUA & Hair credits where applicable.